Long Island Fight for Charity 12th Main Event Monday, November 23, at the Hilton Long Island (Melville) is one of our island’s largest and most anticipated charity fundraising and networking events of the year. Networking, ringside excitement, and food and beverages provided by local restaurants, with proceeds to be donated to local charities add to the excitement that makes this event a success year after year.
Local businesses and professional firms sponsoring this year’s 12th Main Event include: Barnes Iaccarino & Shepherd LLP; Malca-Amit; Alure Home Improvements; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Fat Guy Media; Saxena White P.A.; Local 1298; AmWins Brokerage of NJ; Crystal & Company; RedTree Radiology; Local 60; Local342, UMD, ILA; Metropolitan Abstract Corp.; Carter, Deluca, Farrell & Schmidt LLP; Excavators Union Local 731; St. Hugh-St. Elizabeth Baseball League, Inc.; Local 223; Jonis Realty; Collins, McDonald & Gann P.C.; Anthony & Son Service Station Inc.; MagnaCare; Hudson Valley MCA; Guaranteed Returns; Aibara Reed Law Group; S & S Repair Center; Heritage Strategies LLC; UPS Foundation Inc.; Francesco’s Bakery; Stalco Construction Inc.; ORTHORPRO Services; State of the Art General Contracting; Bruart Collision; L. Graziose Plumbing & Heating; General Utilities Inc.; Spano Abstract Service Corp.; Lorraine Gregory Corp.; Selvin & Hart, P.C. and Big John Mack Retired.
Long Island Fight for Charity works with is Long Island Community Chest (LICC), an on-going fund that provides immediate, short-term financial support to needy families and individuals that are slipping through the cracks, helping those needing a little help to get them back on the right track. The Genesis School (serves students with autism ranging in age from 5-21 with certified teachers, behavioral specialists, and 1 on 1 teacher aides providing speech therapy and adaptive physical eduation) and National Foundation for Human Potential (promote, develop and encourage educational and support services for children and adults with different abilities) will also receive funds generated by spectators and participants. Long Island Fight for Charity has already donated nearly $1 million to Long Island charities since its founding in 2003. This year’s 12th Main Event is expected to sell out and break previous records. Over 1,200 people are expected to be at ringside to watch the matches. The organization’s goal for 2015 is to top $1 million in donations to charity.
Tickets for the 12th Main Event are available on-line – VIP Tickets (Reserved Seating) are $225; general tickets are $125. VIP Tickets include admission to a pre-event VIP Networking and Cocktail Reception at 5:30 p.m. Doors open for General Admission at 6:00 p.m. and boxing matches begin at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Hilton Long Island (598 Route 110, Melville)
DATE: Monday, November 23rd
TIME: General Admission 6-8pm; VIP pre-event 5:30-8pm; After party TBA (check back for an update)
TICKETS: General Admission, VIP, and Sponsorshop Tickets AVAILABLE NOW
For more information, please visit the website or call (877)240-7821
Below is a list of brave individuals who have hopefully updated their wills, or plan to do so before the event:
- Vincent “Stringbean” Accardi of Lake Grove, Director of Corporate Partnerships at Stony Brook University Athletics.
- Omar “The Finisher” Alvarez of Huntington, General Sales Manager at Atlantic Auto Group in Seaford;
- Paul “Lights Out” Bartoszewski of East Northport, Senior Operations Analyst at Sugar Foods Corporation in Manhattan, New York
- Luis “Wild Card” Batres of Franklin Square, Audit Associate at PricewaterhouseCooper LLP in Melville
- Dr. John “The Blood Pressure” Boccio of Plainview, Family Practice Physician in Bethpage
- Chuck “The Bulldog” Campagna of Huntington Station, Logistics/Operations Director at Napco Security Technologies in Amityville
- Michael “All Business” Dellaquila of Locust Valley, Financial Consultant for Diversified Wealth in Locust Valley
- Matthew “El Fuego” Galiano of Mineola, Co-Owner and CTO of TCI Technologies in Mineola
- Michael “Machine Gun Mike” Graziose of Locust Valley, Vice President at Graziose Plumbing and Heating, Inc., and The Valley Fireplace in Locust Valley
- Cathleen “The Rock” Healey of Garden City, Chief Financial Officer at Jonis Realty/Citi-Urban Management Corporation in Great Neck
- Laurette “The Warrior” Holst of Lindenhurst, General Manager at UFC Gym in Huntington
- Filippo “Triple F” aka “Fat Free Fili” Impennato of Franklin Square, Fat Guy Media Group in Mineola
- Rhonda “Master of Financial Disaster” Klch of Mount Sinai, President at Equity First LLC in Coram
- Dr. Ron “The Mazzacutioner” Mazza of Northport, Chiropractor at Synergy Multicare Professionals in Westbury
- Sinai “The Mountain” Megibow of Commack, Investigative Counsel, Private Investigator, Founding Partner of Radius in Melville
- Lisa “The Diva” Mongelluzzo of Huntington, Retail Manager at Victoria Secret in Huntington
- Ian “Lucky Charms” Murphy of Garden City, Sales Consultant at Trinet in Melville
- Andrew “Timeless Classic” Nerone of Syosset, U.S. Managing Director at Paladin Solutions Group in Syosset
- Jamie “The Trainer” O’Mara of Huntington, Personal Trainer / Suffolk County Police Department Crossing Guard
- Matthew “Mayhem” Perez of Farmingdale, Director of Operations at The Stonebridge Country Club in Smithtown
- Todd “King of the Ring” Ringler of Lindenhurst, President of Calm Waters Consulting and Business Valuation in Lindenhurst
- Michael “The Litigator” Romano of Franklin Square, Attorney at Romano & Associates in Garden City
- Craig “The Machine” Simon of Dix Hills, Senior Managing Director at Crystal & Company in Manhattan, NY
- Peter “The Kings Park Krusher” Stein of Kings Park, Sales Executive at Lorraine Gregory Communications in Farmingdale
- Brendan “The Showstopper” Sweeney of East Islip, Major Accounts & Wide Format Specialist at Doctor Print in Hauppauge
- Susan “Super Sue” Vaughan of Locust Valley, Direct Marketing Manager at Lufthansa German Airlines in East Meadow.